Nutrients Calorie Diet Secret


The 100 Calorie Diet Secret
What losing weight really comes down to is eating less calories than your body burns. Sometimes I really think the overweight person doesn't realize how many calories they are eating. That was my problem! When I was writing The 100 Calorie Food Counter, I was sometimes shocked at the number of calories in some foods! It was an eye-opener that most everything I chose to eat was very high in calories.

There are SO many foods out there that you can eat that are so low in calories and/or fiber, you can eat them all day long and still lose weight. We list those as FREE foods in The 100 Calorie Food Counter. With FREE foods, the MORE you eat, the MORE weight you lose!

Excerpt from The 100 Calorie Diet - I know you've heard it a million times and you may be sick of it, but here goes. Make sure to drink your water. How much? As a minimum, you need to drink ten, 8 oz. glasses of water per day. Why? When you drink enough water you're much less likely to be hungry. And interestingly enough, the more water you drink, the less water weight you will keep on your body. More importantly, water helps to filter out impurities in your blood and carries waste to the kidneys for elimination. Water is wonderful for your skin, lubricates your joints and cushions your organs. You need water to keep your brain functioning properly and to transport nutrients in and out of cells. Convinced yet? We hope so! The next question is what kind of water? Drink only bottled or filtered water. Also try Perrier, club soda, seltzer or sparkling waters with a twist of lemon or lime. Learn to love water!



Don't eat foods that are classically referred to "diet" foods. Why? When you start telling yourself you can't have certain foods, you become obsessed with them. This can start a cycle of starving and bingeing. You are either being "good" and on a diet or "bad" and off a diet. The secret here is to eat a variety of foods every day, just don't deprive yourself of the foods you love! Do you love chocolate? Have 100-300 calories of chocolate. You can have 4 Hershey's Kisses for about 100 calories! Love pasta? Pasta is one of my favorite foods! I can have a cup of pasta for about 200 calories! Get it? You've probably tried all the diet foods out there like rice cakes, diet shakes, no fat this and that, no carb this and that, diet drinks, tofu and canned tuna? Did they really help you solve your weight problem? We want you to learn how to actually solve your weight problem once and for all!

Avoidance behavior can make you fat. That was me! When I look back at fat pictures of me, I am shocked! I avoided mirrors, I avoided the scales, I never wanted to be in pictures or videos, I avoided friends and family. When I finally decided to face the truth and quit avoiding life, I started to lose weight. I have learned how to face all my problems head on, YOU can too!

0 komentar:

Your Ads Here..!!